Chevening Scholarships are the UK government’s global scholarship program, funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations. The Chevening scholarships offer grants to successful candidates to study in the UK for a year on a fully financed master’s degree program, funded by the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office and partner organizations.
A UK Education Opens doors, wherever you go in the world. The UK has world recognized universities with so many World Class Degrees on offer. You are free to chose from more than 12,000 Master Courses at over 150 different UK higher education institutions under the Chevening UK Scholarship. Chevening is the UK’s largest scholarship program ever. You will live and study in the UK for One Year.
The Chevening Scholarships awards up to 1,800 scholarships from 160 countries each year.
Table of Contents
Benefits of the Chevening Scholarships
The Chevening Scholarships is a Fully Funded Scholarship to study in UK Universities for all International Students.
You can also apply:
Masters programs in any study area
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarships 2022 you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years of work experience = 2,800 hours.
- Apply to three different eligible UK University Courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these.
You can also apply:
The last date to apply for all the students from all over the world for the British Chevening Scholarships UK for the Year 2022 is 2nd November 2021 BST Time.